UCET Annual Conference
2020 UCET conference to be held on-line
Because of current uncertainties, it has been agreed that the UCET conference on 3-4 November will be held on-line. The event includes keynote speakers, workshop & symposia, and an informal virtual conference networking reception on Tuesday afternoon at 16:15-17:00. A notional charge of £25 will be made for attendance for the full conference, or £15 attendance on one day.
- Jo McIntyre (Nottingham) and Clare Brooks (UCL, IoE)
- Mark Boylan (Sheffield Hallam)
- Ian Menter (Oxford) and Jo Helgeturn (University of Louvain)
- Joseph Mintz (UCL, IoE) and Peter Hick (Manchester Metropolitan)
- Paul Howard-Jones (Bath Spa)
To register, please click the register button opposite. Please raise a purchase order number via your departmental administrator. Invoices will be sent after we receive your registration.
A copy of the programme of workshops is now available to download (click 'details and downloads' opposite).