UCET Annual Conference
UCET Annual Conference 2022: 1st and 2nd November 2022, Stratford-upon-Avon
UCET will be holding this year's annual conference in person again at the Crowne Plaza hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon. The event includes keynote speakers, workshop and symposias on a variety of teacher education topics.
Keynote speakers confirmed so far include:
- Dame Alison Peacock, Chartered College of Teaching
- Tim Brighouse & Mick Waters, About Our Schools: improving on best (Crownhouse Publishing)
- Gayle Gorman, Chief Executive and HMI Chief Inspector of Education, Scotland
- James Williams (Sussex)
- Stefanie Sullivan (Nottingham)
Fees for this year are:
- Whole Conference: £430
- Daily Delegate Rate: £210 (e.g. for attendance on one day, Tuesday or Wednesday only)
- Monday night B&B: £120
- Tuesday night B&B: £165
- Gala Dinner: £55
- Non-delegate partner dinner: £50
10% early bird discount for registrations received by 31st May 2022.
10% off for those institutions registering 5 staff members or more.
To register, please click the register button opposite. Please raise a purchase order number via your departmental administrator. Invoices will be sent after we receive your registration. Please email email@example.com for any changes or queries.
A draft of the programme of workshops will be available nearer the time.