The Universities Council for the Education of Teachers
The Universities Council for the Education of Teachers acts as a national forum for the discussion of matters relating to the education of teachers and professional educators, and to the study of education in the university sector and contributes to the formulation of policy in these fields. Its members are UK universities involved in teacher education, and a number of colleges of higher education in the university sector.
High educational and personal achievement for all learners through excellence in teacher education.
To act as an independent and authoritative voice on teacher education while supporting the quality, sustainability and professionalism of teacher education by encouraging cohesive partnerships, engaging constructively with stakeholders and drawing on research from across the UK and internationally.
Promoting high standards in the education and professional development of teachers
- External examiner for PGCE Secondary Education (Physical Education and Dance)University of Wolverhampton
- External examiner for PGCE Secondary Education (English and Drama)University of Wolverhampton
- External Panel Member for the Validation of Primary and Secondary Postgraduate and Secondary...Nottingham Trent University
- Lecturer (Teaching) / Senior Lecturer (Teaching) PGCE Secondary Physical Education Subject TutorUniversity of Worcester
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer OR Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (Teaching) in Primary Initial Teacher EducationUniversity of Worcester
- Senior Lecturer in Primary and Early Years Education Ref 2800University of Sussex