The Universities Council for the Education of Teachers
The Universities Council for the Education of Teachers acts as a national forum for the discussion of matters relating to the education of teachers and professional educators, and to the study of education in the university sector and contributes to the formulation of policy in these fields. Its members are UK universities involved in teacher education, and a number of colleges of higher education in the university sector.
High educational and personal achievement for all learners through excellence in teacher education.
To act as an independent and authoritative voice on teacher education while supporting the quality, sustainability and professionalism of teacher education by encouraging cohesive partnerships, engaging constructively with stakeholders and drawing on research from across the UK and internationally.
Promoting high standards in the education and professional development of teachers
- External Examiners Required for the PGCE Primary and TAR Addysg Gynradd programmes at Cardiff...Cardiff Metropolitan University
- PGCE Secondary History – to start 2019/20University of Plymouth
- BEd./MEd. (Hons) Primary Education (September 2019-2023)University of Winchester
- Senior Lecturer in Teacher Development (Primary)Bishop Grosseteste University
- Course Leader/LecturerNewbury College
- Professor of Research for the Institute of Education & Director of the Centre for Educational Research and Innovation (CERI)University of Derby