The Universities Council for the Education of Teachers
The Universities Council for the Education of Teachers acts as a national forum for the discussion of matters relating to the education of teachers and professional educators, and to the study of education in the university sector and contributes to the formulation of policy in these fields. Its members are UK universities involved in teacher education, and a number of colleges of higher education in the university sector.
High educational and personal achievement for all learners through excellence in teacher education.
To act as an independent and authoritative voice on teacher education while supporting the quality, sustainability and professionalism of teacher education by encouraging cohesive partnerships, engaging constructively with stakeholders and drawing on research from across the UK and internationally.
Promoting high standards in the education and professional development of teachers
- Validation Event External Panel Members: MA Museum EducationYork St John University, York
- External Examiner for Primary PGCE (QTS): To oversee Provider Led and School Direct Primary...Goldsmiths, University of London
- Secondary PGCE (QTS) To oversee Provider Led and School Direct Secondary Pathways, 11-19 provision.Goldsmiths, University of London
- Lecturer / Senior Lecturer or Lecturer (Teaching) / Senior Lecturer (Teaching) in Primary Education (Science Specialism)University of Worcester
- Senior Professional Tutor: Secondary Science (September 2019 start).Contact Michelle Pearsom: firstname.lastname@example.orgLiverpool Hope University