The Universities Council for the Education of Teachers
The Universities Council for the Education of Teachers acts as a national forum for the discussion of matters relating to the education of teachers and professional educators, and to the study of education in the university sector and contributes to the formulation of policy in these fields. Its members are UK universities involved in teacher education, and a number of colleges of higher education in the university sector.
High educational and personal achievement for all learners through excellence in teacher education.
To act as an independent and authoritative voice on teacher education while supporting the quality, sustainability and professionalism of teacher education by encouraging cohesive partnerships, engaging constructively with stakeholders and drawing on research from across the UK and internationally.
Promoting high standards in the education and professional development of teachers
- External Advisors: PGCE Secondary (History/Drama) - School Direct - 2019/2020 startYorks St. John University
- PGCE Secondary (History/Drama) - 2019/2020 startYorks St. John University
- MA in Education modular programme (September 2019)University of Reading
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Secondary Geography Education (0.6 FTE)University of the West of England
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Secondary Computing and Mathematics (0.6 FTE)University of the West of England
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in ITEBrunel University