DfE: Market Review Accreditation Process FAQs - version 8 (published on 3rd February 2022)
Updated information regarding the ITE Market Review accreditation process published 3rd February 2022 (version 8).
For version 8:
The addition relates to the submission of partnership information and optional ornaograms (Q1.44).
The previous version (7), updates can be found from page 32 onwards (but please do read the full document). The updates cover:
- The assessment of applications by OfSTED
- Curriculum maps for lead and general mentor training
- The appending of partnership agreements
- The use of thumbnail documents
- Informing DfE of OfSTED inspections
- What is meant by ‘a full teaching timetable’
- Secondary science subjects
- The status of the mentor standards
- ‘weeks’ and ‘days’