Diverse Educators: Blog Submissions
19 April 2021
You can write about anything that sits under the umbrella themes of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and speaks to the 9 Protected Characteristics.
We will then format it, tag it and publish it here:
• Please write 500-800 words.
• Please add hyperlinks for other people/ organisations/ articles you reference.
• Please do not embed any pictures/ quotes within the copy as we only publish text.
• Please do a spelling/ grammar check before you send it over.
• Please send your piece through on a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please also send through a head shot and a short bio so we can create an author's profile for you. (For an
example see Angie's one here: https://www.diverseeducators.co.uk/lest-we-forget/)
• We will schedule it to be published on the #DiverseEd website within a few weeks of your submission,
dependent on big the bank of submissions is.
• We aim to publish a blog every 2-3 days and share on our social media platforms.
We look forward to receiving your submission.
Director & Co-Founder Diverse Educators