PCET institutional examples
UCET are collecting examples of what institutions are doing. The key headlines are below and the full working document can be found below. Please contact James Noble-Rogers: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to contribute to this document. The key headlines are listed below.
- In service trainees less effected than pre-service ones as they are involved with online set up and delivery
- Generally, recruit later in year so too early to identify all challenges. Recruitment/interview moving to online approach
- Reduced evidence requirements re observations linked to assessed work
- Provide action plan for trainees to take into first employment & hope to offer additional link tutor visits
- Part time students are problematic and further guidance needed as cannot just give additional placement time next academic year.