Research and International Forum: morning symposium
|Committee||Research and International Committee|
|Date(s):||Tuesday 23 January 2018|
|Time(s):||10:00 (for 10:30 am) - 12:00 pm|
|Venue:||Conference Hall, Mothers' Union, Mary Sumner House24 Tufton Street|
Map (Google Maps)
The topic of the morning discussion meeting will be on demonstrating the impact of teacher education focused research; developing effective REF case studies and REF preparation.
Speakers will include:
- Professor James Avis (University of Huddersfield)
- Professor Hazel Bryan (University of Gloucester)
- Professor Alex Kendall (BCU)
- Dr Matt O'Leary (BCU)
- Professor Liz Atkins (Northumbria University)
- James Noble-Rogers (UCET)
- and others
Please register if you are going to attend the morning symposium. Lunch will be provided.
The afternoon R&I forum meeting will follow at 1:00 - 3:00 pm as usual.
Registration is now closed. Please contact us if you wish to attend.